Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome to my blog!!

...
family night 2012
Dear parents, students and colleagues,
This blog was created with the objective of sharing my classroom activities, student activities and everything that has to do with language, literacy and learning. I'm actually from Sao Paulo, Brazil and I've been in the U.S. since 2009 when I came to take my Masters in Bilingual Education at Washington State University. I started working at Ochoa Middle School in 2010 and since then I have had my own classroom teaching 7th and 8th graders. Every day is a new day in my classroom and as I learn about my students, we grow and learn together more and more. This school year I'll be teaching 4th grade! How exciting is that?!mainpage
In September 2010, I created the first Pasco School District Scrapbook Club for students and staff. Everything started really simple and now we are 18 members that share and enjoy scrapbooking together all year long. Furthermore, we are always accepting new members, volunteers and staff that are interested in connecting creativity, art, leadership and literacy during our fun scrapbook meetings.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions and requests.
Happy 2012-2013 school year,
Angela Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment