Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ideas for your classroom walls and doors

I've been so excited about the beginning of classes here in Pasco, WA! My new 4th grade classroom needs to be decorated and I can't stop looking for ideas to make the classroom look really nice and make the kids feel welcome and comfortable!  Here are some ideas I found online. I also found an example of an alphabet wall that would be perfect for 1st or 2nd grade.

Door ideas:



Walls:
It a good wall to have to highlight students' good character traits. It can also be used as a writing activity during direct writing instruction.
Daily Schedule

Organization baskets for students' personal supplies or books! Notebooks go under the basket.

1st or 2nd grade classroom


Clutter-Free Classroom: Writing Centers - Setting Up the Classroom Series Cork board to hang things in the classroom!!






1 comment:

  1. I can't stop looking for ideas to Design your own doors make the classroom look really nice and make the kids feel welcome and comfortable! Here are some ideas I found online.

    ReplyDelete